Cambridge Heights School was founded in the year 2018 by Mrs. Savita Govind Singh Rajput(President). It is administrated by the Gyanveer Sewa Samiti, Sagar. It is Co-Ed English Medium School. We are committed to provide quality education to promote itellectual. social and cultural vivacity among it's learners. Cambridge Heights School will work towardsevolving learning process and environment which will empower the future citizens to become global reader's in the emerging knowledgeable society . A student's character is formaed by using their inherent skill through preparations. All cambrians are constantly reminded of their responsibilities of framing their life with the help of school motto.
As a part of our constant endeavour to identity the talent in each student, we areengaged in continious evaluation comprehensive curriculum , syllabous based on practical applications, assesment based on interactive sessions, skills and fun based learning, which has led to better earning levels and qulaity of education. We are motivated enough to give the best exposure to our learners and inculcating hand on experience in the current education scenario which is the need of the hour and wish to transform the life of every single learner at Cambridge Heights School to make educated, responsible, ethical citizens and value based global leaders of tomorrow.
The following rules of school discipline shall be strictly observed.
1. The student shall be regular and punctual and avail leave of absence only as granted.
2. The student shall be neatly and tidily dressed in the prescribed uniform.
3. The student can only speak English while in the school campus.
4. Student will observe perfect silence and discipline when the class is in progress.
5. The student shall bring his/her diary to the school every day.
6. Children are strictly forbidden to go out of the school during hours without
permission from Principal.
7. Books, Notebooks, Bags, Tiffin Boxes etc. should bear the name and class the owner.
The School is not responsible for any thing that gets lost.
8. Class monitors shall maintain the class discipline in the absence of the teacher.
All students should co-operate with the monitor in maintaining the discipline of the class.
9. At least one week's notice in writing must be given for the issue of
"TRANSFER CERTIFICATE/CHARACTER CERTIFICATE".
1. To search and Develop talents in the students with confidence.
2. To mak eall the student active and intelligent in every sphere.
3. To develop a sense of discipline and self-reliance among the students.
4. To create an interest among the students in the Sports Cultural Activities.
5. To develop a sense of Co-operation among the students.
6. To raise their moral standards.
7. To broaden their visions.
8. To mka ethem better members of a better society.
9. On the whole all-around development of the child i.e. mental, physical, social, and cultural of the student.